Name and contact details of the person responsible for data processing and the company's data protection officer This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Gesellschaft für Technische Kunststoffe mbH,
Kottenforstweg 1, D-53359 Rheinbach, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 2225 / 9157-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2225 / 9157-60
The company data protection officer of the Gesellschaft für Technische Kunststoffe mbH can be found at the above mentioned address, or at email@example.com.
Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use:
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.gftk-info.de or www.gftk-international.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
In so far as you are in accordance with Art. 6 Par. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter the indication of an email address is sufficient.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with, or at the latest after the end of the calendar year, after which documents and data must be kept by the statutory provisions according to HGB, StGB or AO.
d) Expansion joint calculator
The Gftk application Expansion Joint Calculator sets cookies when you log in to the Expansion Joint Calculator. This cookie is required and remembers a user for one year. This way you do not have to log in again and again.
Cookies: Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
Matomo - formerly Piwik
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Matomo is installed on GFTK's web space and the data is not passed on. We use Matomo sparingly, the IP address of our visitors is anonymized (IP masking) and Matomo uses temporary session cookies that are not stored in your browser. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website to meet your needs. The information is not passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- the transfer according to Art 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in case that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, and if
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.gftk-info.de/datenschutz.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in Febuary 2022.